We look forward to seeing you and helping you remain in the best of health. We know that prevention and treatment of dental disease is an essential aspect of overall wellness. Additionally, our commitment to infection control is unwavering. We encourage you to seek care if you are feeling well and safe.
We are continuously monitoring and reviewing ADA, CDC and local governing boards’ recommendations about safety. While our office already adheres to these standard precautions, there are several recommendations we have implemented to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the delivery of dental care in a safe and low-risk environment. These include:
- Requiring that facemasks be worn at all times except when in the operatories.
- Screening patients for signs or symptoms of infection when we update their medical histories.
- Making sure our masks, gloves, and eye protection are appropriate for the procedures performed.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
- Following routine cleaning and disinfection strategies, using hospital-grade disinfectant, as well as appropriate sterilization of all tools and equipment.
- All operatories are fogged daily with hypochlorous acid, a hospital-grade air and surface disinfectant, widely used in large spaces like surgical suites, arenas, and warehouses.
- All of our operatories have been retrofitted with negative pressure suction systems that are in continuous operation, exchanging interior air for fresh air, a system also widely used in surgical suites.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Exposure to someone with COVID-19
- Travel within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
Contact us today if you have questions or need to schedule/confirm your upcoming appointment. We are here to help and look forward to seeing you soon.
In Good Health,
Your Dental Team